What’s in the Box
- Ruger Super Redhawk in 10mm Auto
- (3) Moon Clips
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
Ruger’s Super Redhawk® double-action revolver is now chambered in the popular 10mm Auto cartridge. This new configuration features a 7.50″ barrel, an adjustable rear sight and a cushioned rubber grip with hardwood inserts and ships with three full moon clips for fast reloading.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel finish boasts the durability and reliability that is the hallmark of a Ruger® firearm.
- Strong extended frame with extra metal in top strap, sidewalls and barrel mounting areas to handle powerful, big game loads.
- Recoil cushioning rubber grip with an internal recoil cushion positioned under the web of the hand helps reduce the impact of powerful loads, while peg-style grip frame easily accommodates custom grips.
- Patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Adjustable rear sight and fixed, replaceable red ramp insert front sight.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Patented integral mounts are machined directly on the solid-steel barrel rib to provide a stable mounting surface for the included scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field.
- Ships with three (3) full moon clips that act as both a speed loader for the 10mm rounds and aid in the ejection of the spent cartridges.
- Model Number: 5522
- Caliber: 10mm Auto
- Grip: Cushioned Rubber with Hardwood Insert
- Front Sight: Ramp
- Capacity: 6
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Overall Length: 13″
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Weight: 53 oz.
- Barrel Length: 7.50″
- Grooves: 6
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No