What’s in the Box
- SR1911 45ACP Stainless Target Model
- (1) 8-Round Magazine
- (1) 7-Round Magazine
- Bushing Wrench
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The new full-sized, stainless steel SR1911 Target Model features a Bomar-style, fully adjustable rear sight and an extended, ambidextrous manual safety. This new SR1911 in satin-finished stainless steel also features blackened controls with G-10 textured grips.
All Ruger® SR1911 pistols are 100% American made, precision machined and come standard with many custom features. Ruger’s classic series-70 slide features a lowered and flared ejection port, titanium firing pin and a precision barrel and bushing that are match-machined from the same piece of bar stock. Ruger SR1911 pistols are also equipped with an integral plunger tube, beaver-tail grip safety, oversized magazine release, skeletonized hammer and skeletonized aluminum trigger.
The new Ruger SR1911 Target Model features a 5″ stainless steel barrel and weighs 39 oz. with an empty magazine. It ships with one 8-round and one 7-round stainless steel magazine, a bushing wrench and a cable locking device. The combination of features offered by the new SR1911 Target Model results in fast, accurate shooting and legendary rugged reliability that is the hallmark of Ruger firearms.
- Precision CNC-controlled machining process results in a superior slide-to-frame fit and smooth slide travel.
- The stainless steel barrel and bushing are produced from the same bar stock, on the same machine, for improved accuracy.
- Positive barrel lock-up allows for superior accuracy out of the box.
- Classic, original 1911 Series 70 design.
- Traditional design with replaceable grip panels and checkered backstrap.
- Lightweight, aluminum, skeletonized trigger features an adjustable over-travel stop and provides a very crisp, no creep, light trigger pull with a quick, positive reset.
- Skeletonized hammer is lightweight and provides faster cycling.
- Oversized beavertail grip safety provides positive function and reliability.
- Extended thumb safety and slide stop lever for improved, positive manipulation.
- Integral plunger tube for slide stop and thumb safety is not staked and will never come loose.
- Oversized ejection port and extended magazine release enhance competition performance.
- Features a standard recoil guide system and flat mainspring housing.
- Visual inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Rear slide serrations allow for positive grip.
- Accepts standard, aftermarket 1911 parts and accessories.
- Also includes: swaged link pin; titanium firing pin; two stainless steel magazines; bushing wrench.
- Ambidextrous Manual Safety
- Model Number: 6736
- Caliber: 45 Auto
- Capacity: 8+1
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Length: 5″
- Grip Frame: Low-Glare Stainless
- Grip Panels: Deluxe Checkered G-10
- Model Type: Target
- Slide Finish: Low-Glare Stainless
- Width: 1.34″
- Sights: Bomar-Style Adjustable
- Weight: 39 oz.
- Overall Length: 8.67″
- Height: 5.45″
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No