What’s in the Box
- Ruger SR1911 10mm Auto
- (2) Magazines
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The new SR1911 in 10mm Auto features the same Bomar-style adjustable sights as the SR1911 Target model. It also has a tight-fitting, bushingless bull barrel – a first for Ruger. The ramped barrel is black nitride coated to reduce the wear associated with hard-hitting 10mm Auto ammunition. Another first for Ruger, this model also utilizes a full-length steel guide rod for the recoil spring. The SR1911 in 10mm Auto has rubberized grip panels for extra control and comfort.
Ruger is already well known for producing some of the best quality 1911s on the market today. Ruger’s American-made, CNC-machined SR1911 comes fully equipped with upgraded features like Ruger’s classic Series 70 design, a lowered and flared ejection port, titanium firing pin and a precision-machined bull barrel. The SR1911 features an integral plunger tube, beaver-tail grip safety, extended magazine release, oversize thumb safety, skeletonized hammer and skeletonized aluminum trigger for fast, accurate shooting.
The new Ruger SR1911 in 10mm Auto features a 5″ barrel and weighs 40.4 oz. with an empty magazine. It ships with two, 8-round magazines and a cable locking device.
- Precision CNC-controlled machining process results in a superior slide-to-frame fit and smooth slide travel.
- The bushingless stainless steel bull barrel provides additional weight at the muzzle for improved recoil control, aided by a full length guide rod.
- Ramped barrel is nitrided for maximum durability.
- Positive barrel lock-up allows for superior accuracy out of the box.
- Traditional design with replaceable grip panels and checkered backstrap.
- Lightweight, aluminum, skeletonized trigger features an adjustable over-travel stop and provides a very crisp, no creep, light trigger pull with a quick, positive reset.
- Skeletonized hammer is lightweight and provides faster cycling.
- Oversized beavertail grip safety provides positive function and reliability.
- Extended thumb safety and slide stop lever for improved, positive manipulation.
- Integral plunger tube for slide stop and thumb safety is not staked and will never come loose.
- Oversized ejection port and extended magazine release enhance competition performance.
- Visual inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Features a flat mainspring housing and rear slide serrations for a positive grip.
- Accepts standard, aftermarket 1911 parts and accessories.
- Classic, original 1911 Series 70 design.
- Also includes: swaged link pin; titanium firing pin; two stainless steel magazines.
- Model Number: 6739
- Caliber: 10mm Auto
- Capacity: 8+1
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Length: 5″
- Grip Frame: Low-Glare Stainless
- Grip Panels: Black Rubberized
- Model Type: Target
- Slide Finish: Low-Glare Stainless
- Width: 1.34″
- Sights: Bomar-Style Adjustable
- Weight: 40.4 oz.
- Overall Length: 8.67″
- Height: 5.45″
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No