What’s in the Box
- Ruger Security-9 Compact 9mm Pistol
- (2) Magazines
- Gun Lock
- Owner’s Manual
Navy Seal Foundation model features unique Navy Seal Foundation slide engravings, an NSF serial number prefix and a special “One of 1,000” decal on the outside of the box. $25 will be donated to the Navy Seal Foundation for each firearm sold.
Smaller, lighter and more concealable than its full-size counterpart, the Security-9® Compact is ideal for everyday carry with an overall length of 6.5″ and weighing in at just under 22 ounces. The attractive price point of both the full-size and compact models will have you wanting one of each.
The Security-9® Compact ships with two, 9mm Luger, 10-round, flush-fit steel magazines, which provide for greater concealability. Also included is one finger grip extension floorplate for added control.
- Compact for easy concealment, the mid-sized Security-9® is designed to fit a variety of available holsters and concealed carry options.
- Rugged construction with blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and barrel and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Precision machined, hard coated aluminum chassis with full-length guide rails.
- The Secure Action used in the LCP® II and Security-9® is derived from the reliable and proven hammer-fired LCP® fire control system. The Secure Action combines the smooth trigger pull of the LCP® with the short, crisp feel and positive reset of a single action.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Dovetailed, high-visibility sight system with drift adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight. Sights can be easily changed out for different color options (available separately).
- Internal, Secure Action hammer provides strong ignition force yet allows for easier slide racking when compared with many striker-fired pistols. Front cocking serrations enable positive slide manipulation.
- Safety features include bladed trigger safety; manual safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Safe, easy takedown with no special tools or trigger pull.
- Also includes: two alloy steel magazines.
- Model Number: 3828
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 10+1
- Feature: Navy Seal Foundation Compact
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Barrel Length: 3.42″
- Overall Length: 6.52″
- Sights: Drift Adjustable
- Weight: 21.9 oz.
- Grip Frame: High-Performance Glass-Filled Nylon
- Slide Material: Through-Hardened Alloy Steel
- Slide Finish: Blued
- Slide Width: 1.02″
- Height: 4.35″
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:10″ RH
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No