What’s in the Box
- Ruger Scout 450 Bushmaster Rifle with Flat Dark Earth Stock
- (1) 4-Round Detachable Box Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Owners Manual
- Features the Ruger Precision® Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter (thread protector included).
- Forward-mounted Picatinny rail allows for the mounting of modern optics, like an intermediate eye relief scope (not included), for “both eyes open” sighting and rapid target acquisition.
- Built-in, accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and a non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- 4-Round, detachable box magazine with push-forward magazine release just forward of the trigger guard.
- Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for included scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field.
- Soft-rubber buttpad with buttpad spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear (three, 1/2″ spacers included).
- Free-floating, cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Rugged and reliable glass-reinforced nylon trigger guard and magazine well.
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is among the most positive case extraction systems ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Also includes: rugged, one-piece, stainless steel bolt; three-position safety; sling swivel studs.
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Model: Scout
- Caliber: 450 Bushmaster
- Barrel Length: 16.1 Inches
- Overall Length: 37-38.5 Inches
- Length of Pull: 12.75-14.25 Inches
- Weight: 6.2 lbs
- Capacity: 4-Rounds
- Finish: Matte Stainless
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Front Sight: Protected Blade
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Feature: Ruger Precision® Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake