What’s in the Box
- Ruger PC Charger 9mm Pistol
- (1) 10-Round Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The PC Charger boasts an abundance of features including a 6.5″ barrel; an integrated rear Picatinny rail that allows for mounting of picatinny-style braces; a glass-filled polymer chassis system; a flared magazine well for improved magazine reloading capabilities; and an ergonomic pistol grip with extended trigger reach.
The glass-filled polymer chassis system allows for the use of standard AR pistol grips. These models utilize a CNC-machined, hard-coat anodized aluminum handguard with Magpul M-LOK-compatible slots at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions for easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories. The 6 o’clock position of the handguard features a factory-installed handstop for secure support-hand placement.
- This model ships with a 10-round magazine for consumers in those states which limit magazine capacity.
- Glass-filled polymer chassis system allows for the mounting of standard AR grips.
- Integrated rear 7075-T6 aluminum picatinny rail allows for the mounting of Picatinny-style rail brace mounts.
- Chassis system features a flared magwell for improved magazine reloading capabilities as well as integrated rear-mounted QD cups for the quick connection of QD cup capable slings.
- CNC-milled handguard, that is Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum durability, incorporates the traditional takedown block and features Magpul M-LOK-compatible slots at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions for easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories
- 6 o’clock position of the CNC-milled handguard features a factory-installed handstop for secure support hand placement.
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger and Glock magazines. Ships with SR-Series and Security-9 pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock magazines is included.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the pistol is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Model: PC Charger
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Length: 6.5″
- Overall Length: 16.5″
- Weight: 5 lbs 2 oz
- Receiver: Aluminum Alloy
- Barrel: Blued Alloy Steel
- Receiver: Aluminum Alloy Type III Hard-Coat Anodized
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:10″ RH
- Magazine Capacity: 10-Rounds
- Available in CA: NO
- Available in MA: NO