What’s in the Box
- Ruger PC Carbine 9mm (State Compliant Model)
- (1) 10-Round Magazine
- Glock Magazine Well
- Buttpad Spacer Adjustment
- Hex Wrench
- Gun Lock
- Owner’s Manual
This Ruger PC Carbine ships with a 10-round magazine for consumers in those states which limit magazine capacity. This firearm is not compliant in states that restrict threaded barrels.
The Ruger PC Carbine in 9mm features interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Other features include a 16.12″ threaded, fluted barrel, and a black synthetic stock. Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- This model ships with a 10-round magazine for consumers in those states which limit magazine capacity.
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Ships with SR-Series™/Security-9® pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock® magazines is included*. Ruger American® Pistol magazine wells are available at ShopRuger.com.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support left- or right-handed use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip*.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.
- Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
- Accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- Soft rubber buttpad with spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three, 1/2″ spacers included).
- Durable, glass-filled nylon synthetic buttstock features a proprietary texture for enhanced control and an integral sling mount for rapid sling attachment .
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22® trigger components.
- CNC-machined from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style† rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Also includes: one, SR-Series™ or Security-9® pistol magazine and hex wrenches for rear sight adjustment, buttpad spacer adjustment and charging handle removal.
- Model Number: 19102
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Stock: Black Synthetic
- Capacity: 10
- Barrel Length: 16.12″
- Overall Length: 34.37″
- Front Sight: Protected Blade
- Rear Sight: Adjustable Ghost Ring
- Barrel Feature: Threaded Fluted
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
- Weight: 6.8 lb.
- Length of Pull: 12.62″ – 14.12″
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Receiver Finish: Type III Hard-Coat Anodized
- Twist: 1:10″ RH
- Grooves: 6
- UPC: 7-36676-19102-4
There are no reviews yet.