What’s in the Box
- Ruger Blackhawk Revolver
- 9mm and 357 Caliber Cylinders
- Instruction Manual
Retaining the solid frame, feel and comfortable grip of the classic single-actions, Ruger’s New Model Blackhawk features Ruger’s patented transfer bar ignition system with loading gate interlock, an all-coil spring mechanism, adjustable sights, and frame-mounted firing pin.
This convertible 357 Magnum model comes equipped with an Extra 9mm Luger Cylinder. These convertible models are popular with shooters who appreciate the classic single-action revolver but opt for the versatility of being able to use more than one caliber in their handgun. With its interchangeable cylinder, Convertible models can be easily converted from one caliber to another without the use of tools. This versatility allows avid shooters of autoloading pistols to enjoy shooting a classic American single-action sidearm with their favorite pistol cartridge.
New Model Blackhawk revolvers have earned a reputation as the best value on the market due to their durability and affordability.
- Traditional western-style, hand-filling grip has long been acknowledged as one of the most comfortable and natural pointing of any grip style.
- Target-grade accuracy with ramp front and adjustable rear sights.
- Patented transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Variety of caliber, barrel length, grips, finish and weight guarantees a model to meet the needs of today’s single-action shooters.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Include two cylinders that can be interchanged without the use of tools.
- Model Number: 0320
- Caliber: 357 Mag/9mm
- Grips: Rosewood
- Barrel Length: 6.57″
- Overall Length: 12.37″
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Also Includes: Extra 9mm Cylinder
- Capacity: 6
- Front Sight: Ramp
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Finish: Stainless
- Weight: 48 oz.
- Grooves: 8
- MA Approved & Certified: No
There are no reviews yet.