What’s in the Box
- Ruger Mark IV Standard 22LR
- (2) Magazines
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
Much like the popular Standard pistol that was the Company’s flagship offering in 1949, the new Mark IV Standard model features a tapered barrel and a natural pointing grip angle. The Standard model is offered with a 4.75″ barrel length and fixed sights.
The Mark IV Standard features a one-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame. Like all pistols in the Mark IV family, Standard models feature a simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping, ambidextrous manual safety and a redesigned bolt stop for more ergonomic operation. The magazines drop free on release for faster reloads and a redesigned magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- One-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features natural pointing grip angle with replaceable, checkered grip panels for a non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features fixed sights and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the “SAFE” position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
- Model Number: 40104
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Capacity: 10
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Front Sight: Fixed
- Barrel Length: 4.75″
- Grip Frame: Aluminum
- Grips: Checkered Synthetic
- Finish: Blued
- Width: 1.20″
- Rear Sight: Fixed
- Barrel Style: Tapered
- Weight: 28.2 oz.
- Overall Length: 9″
- Height: 5.40″
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No