The Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Tactical features a lightweight polymer grip frame with rubberized replaceable grip panels that simulate the classic feel and grip angle of the SR1911®. The 4.40″ barrel with a 1/2″-28 thread pattern is perfect for the addition of the Silent-SR® or a flash suppressor. The pistol is equipped with fully adjustable sights and factory-installed Picatinny rails on both the top and bottom of the barreled receiver to allow for mounting of lights, lasers, and other tactical accessories.
Like all pistols in the Mark IV family, the 22/45 Tactical features a simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping, ambidextrous manual safety and a redesigned bolt stop for more ergonomic operation. The magazines drop free on release for faster reloads and a redesigned magazine disconnect safety prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features adjustable rear sight and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the “SAFE” position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
- Threaded barrel and top and bottom picatinny rails for attaching tactical accessories.
- Model Number: 40149
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Capacity: 10
- Receiver Material: Alloy Steel
- Front Sight: Fixed
- Barrel Length: 4.40″
- Grip Frame: Polymer
- Grips: Checkered 1911-Style
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Width: 1.22″
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Style: Threaded
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
- Weight: 33.3 oz.
- Overall Length: 8.50″
- Height: 5.50″
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No