What’s in the Box
- Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Lite 22LR Rimfire Pistol With Diamond Gray Anodized Finish
- (2) 10-Round Magazines
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The new Mark IV™ 22/45™ Lite color combination for 2020 features a diamond gray anodized upper receiver with gold anodized barrel and trigger. This new pistol, like all Lite models also includes a lightweight, ventilated, aerospace-grade aluminum receiver, and a comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame.
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber-to-muzzle cleaning. Pressing a button in the back of the frame allows the barrel-receiver assembly to tilt up and off the grip frame without the use of tools.
- Comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame with a serrated frontstrap and checkered backstrap.
- Features a lightweight, ventilated, aerospace-grade aluminum receiver and a tensioned stainless steel barrel.
- Threaded barrel models feature a 1/2″-28 thread pattern for popular muzzle accessories (thread protector included).
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight-to-barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features an adjustable rear sight and a factory-installed Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Threaded barrel models are compatible with the Silent-SR® sound suppressor
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
- * Color and shade of anodized component may vary from photo.