What’s in the Box
- Ruger Mark III 22LR Hunter Rimfire Pistol with Brown Laminate Grips
- Two 10-Round Magazine
- Replacements Fiber Optics for Front Sight
- Rail Mount
- Pad Lock
- Internal Lock Keys
- Owner’s Manual
Ruger® Mark III™ pistols represent the evolution of Ruger 22 LR pistols, continuing the legacy created by the Ruger Standard, Mark I and Mark II pistols and yet incorporating many new engineering refinements. They are simple, rugged, and affordable, making them a great value for any sporting purpose – whether target shooting, plinking or small game hunting.
- Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features natural pointing grip angle with checkered grip panels for a non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features fixed or adjustable sights and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver®-style scope base adapters for easy mounting of optics (adapters included, not on fixed sight models).
- Manual safety positively locks the sear when applied.
- Features an unobtrusive internal lock that locks the safety in the “SAFE” position and allows you to safely secure the firearm when not in use.
- Patented loaded chamber indicator that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Features a conveniently located push button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two magazines; internal lock key.
- Model Number: 10125
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Capacity: 10
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Barrel Length: 5.50″
- Grips: Brown Laminate
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Width: 1.20″
- Rear Sight: V-Notch Adjustable
- Barrel Style: Fluted Target
- Weight: 39 oz.
- Overall Length: 9.75″
- Height: 5.52″
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No