What’s in the Box
- Ruger LCRx 38 Special +P Double-Action Revolver
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
Packed with the latest technological advances and features required by today’s most demanding shooters, the Ruger LCR is the evolution of the revolver. The Ruger LCR is a lightweight, small-frame revolver with a uniquely smooth trigger and highly manageable recoil.
The high-strength stainless steel cylinder is extensively fluted (reducing weight) and features an Ionbond Diamondblack finish for excellent durability. The monolithic frame, which supports the cylinder and barrel, is made from aerospace grade, 7000 series aluminum.
This New LCRx includes a 3-inch barrel, as well as an adjustable back blade rear sight.
- LCR-X Features
- Patent pending polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly, and helps reduce recoil.
- Patented friction reducing cam is the next generation design in fire control systems with an optimized cam that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
- Monolithic frame which supports cylinder and barrel, is made from aerospace grade, 7000 series aluminum.
- High-Strength stainless steel cylinder is extensively fluted (reducing weight) and features an Ionbond Diamondblack finish for excellent durability.
- Grip Peg allows a variety of grip styles to be installed, leaving ample room for recoil cushioning. Standard model has a Hogue Tamer grip, which is highly effective at reducing felt recoil.
- LCRx model features an external hammer that allows it to be fired in single-action mode.
- Finish: Matte Black Synergistic Hard Coat
- Grip: Hogue Tamer Monogrip
- Front Sight: Replaceable Pinned Ramp
- Rear Sight: Adjustable Black Blade
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Cylinder Finish: Ionbond Diamondblack
- Barrel Length: 3.00 in.
- Overall Length: 7.50 in.
- Height: 5.80 in.
- Width: 1.28 in.
- Weight: 15.70 oz.
- Capacity: 5
- Twist: 1:18.75 RH
- Grooves: 6
- MA Approved & Certified: No
There are no reviews yet.