What’s in the Box
- Ruger LCP II with Polished Sapphire PVD Slide
- (1) 6-Round Magazine
- Gun Lock
- Owner’s Manual
This TALO exclusive Ruger LCP II features a remarkable polished sapphire PVD slide.
The American-made LCP II is built on a rigid, one-piece, precision-machined, anodized aluminum chassis with integral frame rails and fire control housing. Additional features include rugged construction with a through-hardened alloy steel slide; a black, one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame; a textured grip frame to provide a secure and comfortable grip; a finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and more secure grip, and a blued, alloy steel barrel. The LCP II ships with one 6-round magazine.
- Short, crisp, single-action trigger pull.
- Compact at just 5.17″ long and 3.71″ tall, the LCP® II is designed to fit a variety of holsters and provide concealed carry options.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Improved sights for superior visibility. Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Easy-to-rack slide designed to hold open after last round ejection.
- Blued, alloy steel barrel.
- Also includes a pocket holster and one 6-round magazine.
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Model: LCP II
- Model Number: 3788
- Caliber: 380 Auto
- Capacity: 6+1
- Barrel Length: 2.75″
- Overall Length: 5.17″
- Weight: 10.6 oz.
- Grip Frame: Black High-Performance Glass-Filled Nylon
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Width: 0.91″
- Sights: Integral
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Grooves: 6
- Slide Finish: Polished Sapphire PVD
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Height: 3.71″
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No