What’s in the Box
- Ruger LCP II Carry Conceal Pistol with Pink Frame
- (1) 6-Round Magazine
- Pocket Holster
- Gun Lock
- Owner’s Manual
Since its original introduction in 2008, the LCP has set the industry standard for compact, reliable .380 Auto pistols. Rather than rest on that accomplishment, Ruger has built upon that solid performance to produce the new, best-in-class LCP II pistol.
The LCP II features a short, crisp, single-action trigger with inner trigger safety, improved sights for superior visibility, a larger grip surface for better distribution of recoil forces and an easy-to-rack slide with an improved slide stop mechanism with a last round hold-open.
With its compact size (just 5.17″ long and 3.71″ tall), this new lightweight compact pistol comes with a pocket holster and is designed to fit a variety of holsters and concealed carry options. Weighing in at just 10.6 ounces and equipped to hold 6+1 rounds of powerful .380 Auto ammunition, the LCP II is the ideal back-up gun – compact and light enough that you never have to leave it at home.
The American-made LCP II is built on a rigid, one-piece, precision-machined, anodized aluminum chassis with integral frame rails and fire control housing. Additional features include rugged construction with a through-hardened alloy steel slide; a black, one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame; a textured grip frame to provide a secure and comfortable grip; a finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and more secure grip, and a blued, alloy steel barrel. The LCP II ships with one 6-round magazine.
Note: Six-round LCP® magazines are compatible with the LCP® II, but will not activate the last round hold-open feature of the LCP® II. Seven-round LCP® magazines are NOT compatible with the LCP® II.
- Short, crisp, single-action trigger pull.
- Compact at just 5.17″ long and 3.71″ tall, the LCP® II is designed to fit a variety of holsters and provide concealed carry options.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and black, one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Improved sights for superior visibility. Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Easy-to-rack slide designed to hold open after last round ejection.
- Blued, alloy steel barrel.
- Also includes a pocket holster and one 6-round magazine.
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Model: LCP II
- Model Number: 13707
- Caliber: 380 Auto
- Capacity: 6+1
- Barrel Length: 2.75″
- Overall Length: 5.17″
- Weight: 10.6 oz.
- Grip Frame: Black High-Performance Glass-Filled Nylon; Pink FInish
- Slide Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Width: 0.91″
- Sights: Integral
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Grooves: 6
- Slide Finish: Blued
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Height: 3.71″
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No
There are no reviews yet.