What’s in the Box
- Ruger LCP II with Moonshine Camo Undertow Finitsh
- (1) Magazine
- Firearm Holster
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
Ruger has expanded its LCP II line, and it now features a Moonshine Camo Undertow finish. Rather than rest on the accomplishment of the original LCP, Ruger has built upon that solid performance to produce the new, best-in-class LCP II pistol.
The LCP II features a short, crisp, single-action trigger with inner trigger safety, improved sights for superior visibility, a larger grip surface for better distribution of recoil forces and an easy-to-rack slide with an improved slide stop mechanism with a last round hold-open.The American-made LCP II is built on a rigid, one-piece, precision-machined, anodized aluminum chassis with integral frame rails and fire control housing. Additional features include rugged construction with a through-hardened alloy steel slide; a black, one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame; a textured grip frame to provide a secure and comfortable grip; a finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and more secure grip, and a blued, alloy steel barrel. The LCP II ships with one 6-round magazine.
- Compact at just 5.17″ long and 3.71″ tall, the LCP® II is designed to fit a variety of holsters and provide concealed carry options.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and black, one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Short, crisp trigger pull with single-action feel.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Easy-to-rack slide designed to hold open after last round ejection.
- Blued, alloy steel barrel.
- Improved sights for superior visibility. Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Safety features include bladed trigger safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Also includes a pocket holster and one 6-round magazine.
- Note: Six-round LCP® magazines are compatible with the LCP® II, but will not activate the last round hold-open feature of the LCP® II. Seven-round LCP® magazines are NOT compatible with the LCP® II.
- Model Number: 3766
- Caliber: 380 AUTO
- Capacity: 6+1
- Barrel Length: 2.75″
- Overall Length: 5.17″
- Weight: 10.6 oz.
- Grip Frame: High-Performance Glass-Filled Nylon
- Grooves: 6
- Feature: Moonshine Camo Undertow
- Slide Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Slide Width: 0.75″
- Sights: Integral
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Slide Finish: Blued
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Height: 3.71″
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No