What’s in the Box
- Ruger LCP Pistol
- Viridian RTL Taclight with RADIANCE™
- Reactor Instant-On™ Holster
- 6-round Magazine
- Finger Grip Extension Floorplate
- Soft Zipper Case
- Gun Lock
- Spent casing
- Instruction Manual
Designed with both male and female shooters in mind, the Ruger LCP Viridian RTL Taclight model is as affordable as it is reliable. At just 9.40 ounces (with an empty magazine), the LCP is lightweight and ideal for all-day carry – ensuring you have it when and where you need it.
Winner of the Shooting Industry Academy of Excellence® 2008 Handgun of the Year Award, the Ruger® LCP® delivers superior ergonomic design and handsome styling. When size and weight savings count, the LCP® is a natural for personal defense carry.
Viridian RTL-LCP Taclight with RADIANCE™
The Viridian REACTOR™ RTL lighting system with RADIANCE™ includes an ECR™ Instant-On™ custom fit holster with automatic taclight activation the moment you draw. No buttons, no squeezing, no doubt. When you draw, its on.
- Weight: .78 oz. Virtually weightless
- Construction: High strength thermomolded polymer
- Battery Life: Approximately 1 hour (depending on use)
- Light Output: 100 lumens constant 140 lumens strobe to improve viewing area
- Charge Display: 2-color battery level indicator ready / replace
- Activation: Automatic activation with ECR™
- Taclight Modes: Constant for illumination and Strobe for disorientation
- Catalog Number: LCP-TL
- Model Number: 3728
- Caliber: 380 Auto
- Capacity: 6+1
- Slide: Blued Alloy Steel
- Barrel: Blued Alloy Steel
- Grip Frame: Black High Performance Glass-Filled Nylon
- Barrel Length: 2.75”
- Length: 5.16”
- Width: 0.82”
- Weight: 9.40 oz.
- Sights: Fixed
- MA Approved & Certified: No
- CA Approved: No
There are no reviews yet.