What’s in the Box
- LCP Turquoise Carry Conceal Pistol
- (1) Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
Ruger introduces a different kind of pistol to the market with the Turquoise LCP. One of the most, if not the most popular carry conceal pistol, the LCP is designed to fit a variety of holsters, and provides an excellent concealed carry option.
- Compact at just 5.16” long and 3.60” tall, the LCP is designed to fit a variety of holsters and provide concealed carry options.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened alloy steel or stainless steel slide and black, one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Checkered grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Blued, alloy steel barrel.
- Also includes: one 6-round magazine; soft case.
- Slide Material: Through-Hardened Alloy Steel
- Slide Finish: Nickel Coating
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Barrel Length: 2.75”
- Overall Length: 5.16”
- Width: 0.82”
- Height: 3.60”
- Weight: 9.6 oz.
- Sights: Integral
- Capacity: 6+1
- Grip Frame: High Performance Glass-Filled Nylon
- Twist: 1:16” RH
- Grooves: 6
- MA Approved & Certified: No
- CA Approved: No
- Features: Turquoise Cerakote Grip Frame
There are no reviews yet.