What’s in the Box
- Ruger LC9s 9mm Exclusive with Engraved Slide
- (1) Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
This exclusive Ruger LC9s is a very nice embellishment, deep etched in a classic engraving pattern. he LC9s™ is a striker-fired version of the award-winning LC9® pistol. Like the LC9®, the LC9s™ is a slim, lightweight, personal protection pistol that is chambered in 9mm Luger. The LC9s™ features a newly designed trigger mechanism with a short, light, crisp trigger pull that improves accuracy and performance.
- Striker-fired featuring a short, light, crisp trigger pull for faster, more accurate shooting.
- Slim, lightweight and compact for personal protection. Just slightly larger (less than 1″ taller and 1″ longer) than the popular and incredibly compact LCP®.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened slide and one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Checkered grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Dovetailed, high-visibility sight system with drift adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and improved grip.
- Safety features include integrated trigger safety, manual safety, magazine disconnect and an inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Blued, alloy steel barrel.
- Also includes: one, 7-round magazine.
- Model Number: 3260
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 7+1
- Slide Material: Through-Hardened Alloy Steel
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Length: 3.12″
- Grip Frame: Black High Performance Glass-Filled Nylon
- Slide Finish: Blued
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Width: 0.90″
- Sights: Drift Adjustable 3-Dot
- Weight: 17.2 oz.
- Safety Option: Standard
- Feature: Standard Model
- Overall Length: 6″
- Height: 4.50″
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:10″ RH
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: Yes
There are no reviews yet.