What’s in the Box
- Ruger LC9s Raspberry Pistol
- 7-Round Magazine
- Finger Grip Extension Floorplate
- Gun Lock
- Spent Case
- Instruction Manual
The Ruger LC9s Raspberry is a striker-fired version of the award-winning LC9 pistol. Like the LC9, the LC9s is a slim, lightweight, personal protection pistol that is chambered in 9mm Luger. The LC9s Raspberry features a newly designed trigger mechanism with a short, light, crisp trigger pull that improves accuracy and performance.
The LC9s Raspberry uses the same holsters, extended magazines, lasers and accessories as the rugged and reliable LC9 and features a blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide; a one-piece high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame with aggressive checkering; a grip extension magazine floorplate to improve handling; and a rapid acquisition, windage adjustable, 3-dot sight system.
The compact, 17.2 oz. Ruger LC9s pistol has a 3.12” barrel, an overall length of 6”, a height of 4.5” and a slim 0.9” width. The compact, raspberry frame and short trigger reach is designed to accommodate a wide range of hand sizes. The LC9s offers modern safety features such as an integrated trigger safety, manual safety, magazine disconnect, inert magazine for safe disassembly and a visual inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber. The LC9s Raspberry ships with one 7-round magazine, a soft case and a cable locking device.
- Striker-Fired: Striker-fired version of the award-winning LC9 has a short, light, crisp trigger pull for faster, more accurate shooting.
- Compact: Slim, lightweight and compact for personal protection, just slightly larger (less than 1 inch taller and 1 inch longer) than the popular and incredibly compact LCP.
- Rugged Construction: Features blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and black, one-piece high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- 3-Dot Sight System: Dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system with windage-adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight.
- Checkered Grip: Checkered grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Finger Grip Extension Floorplate: Can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Safety Features: Safety features include integrated trigger safety, manual safety, magazine disconnect, inert magazine for safe disassembly and a visual inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Also Includes: Soft Case and one 7-round magazine.
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Model: LC9s with Raspberry Frame
- Slide Material: Through-Hardened Alloy Steel
- Slide Finish: Blued
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Barrel Length: 3.12”
- Length: 6.00”
- Width: 0.90”
- Height: 4.50”
- Weight: 17.20 oz.
- Sights: Adjustable 3-Dot
- Capacity: 7+1
- Grip Frame: Raspberry High Performance Glass-Filled Nylon
- Twist: 1:10” RH
- Grooves: 6