The Match Champion™ Model is designed with the competitor in mind. With its ergonomic enhancements and tuned action, the Match Champion™ delivers fast, accurate shots and takes the popular GP100® to the next level. It features a contoured cylinder, Novak® Lo-Mount Carry rear sight and fiber optic front sight, Hogue® hardwood grip with stippled sides and a slab-sided, half-lug target crowned barrel.
Easy on the hand and budget, all GP100 revolvers boast solid steel sidewalls (no side-plates), and frame widths that are increased with extra steel in critical areas that support the barrel, making them rugged, reliable, and dependable.
- Patented grip frame design easily accommodates the use of a wide variety of custom grips.
- Patented Ruger transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Easy takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for no hassle maintenance and assembly.
- Also features a slab-sided, half-lug barrel and hard plastic case.
- Model Number: 1754
- Caliber: 357 Mag
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Fixed
- Barrel Length: 4.2”
- Overall Length: 9.50”
- Weight: 38.00 oz.
- Grips: Hogue® Stippled Hardwood
- Twist: 1:18.75” RH
- Grooves: 5
- MA Approved & Certified: No
- CA Approved: Yes
- Capacity: 6
There are no reviews yet.