What’s in the Box
- Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum Double Action Revolver
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The Ruger GP100 is a rugged and reliable double-action revolver that serves equally well for field carry in the outdoors, home defense, law enforcement, or target shooting. The GP100 revolver is built on a robust, medium/heavy frame of stainless steel.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Grip frame design easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips.
- Disassembly of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly.
- Transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Model: GP100
- Caliber: .357 Magnum
- Barrel Length: 2.5″
- Overall Length: 8″
- Finish: Blued
- Grips:Cushioned Rubber with Hardwood Insert
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Magazine Capacity: 6 Rounds