What’s in the Box
- American Rimfire Rifle 22 WMR with Stainless Barrel and Wood Stock
- (1) Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
This exclusive Ruger American Rimfire rifle features a beautiful checkered wood stock and a stainless steel barrel. The patent-pending Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Features detachable, flush-mounted JMX-1 9-round rotary magazine.
- Easy-to-use 10/22®-style extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Features a wood stock with checkering on the grip and forend and a rubber buttpad for a comfortable length of pull.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- A 3/8″ rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver® #12 bases (not included).
- A 60° bolt provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Model Number: 8364
- Caliber: 22 WMR
- Stock: Walnut
- Capacity: 9
- Overall Length: 41″
- Barrel Length: 22″
- Front Sight: Gold Bead
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Length of Pull: 13.75″
- Weight: 6.1 lb.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Grooves: 6
There are no reviews yet.