What’s in the Box
- Ruger American Rimfire Rifle
- Interchangable Stock
- Trigger Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The 100% American-made Ruger American Rimfire™ .22LR bolt-action rifle builds on the enormous success of the centerfire Ruger American Rifle®.
With many of the standard Ruger American Rifle® features, this new line also combines several design innovations from the popular 10/22® rimfire rifle. This combination, along with the rifle’s adaptability, appeals to bolt-action enthusiasts – whether young or old, novice or experienced.
- Includes two interchangeable standard length of pull stock modules that provide comb height options for scope or iron sight use. By simply removing the rear sling swivel stud, stock modules can be changed in seconds. Compact stock modules are available at ShopRuger.com.
- Features detachable, flush-mounted 10/22® BX-1 10-round rotary magazine and accept all 10/22® magazines, including the BX-25®, BX-25®x2 and BX-15®.
- Easy-to-use 10/22®-style extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- A 3/8″ rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver® #12 bases (not included).
- A 60° bolt provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Also includes: Williams™ fiber optic front sight and adjustable, “V” slot, folding-leaf rear sight; sling swivel studs.
- Ergonomic, lightweight black synthetic stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Model Number: 8374
- Caliber: 17 HMR
- Capacity: 9
- Stock: Go Wild Camo I-M Brush
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Finish: Bronze Cerakote
- Barrel Length: 18 Inch
- Overall Length: 37.37 Inch
- Front Sight: None
- Rear Sight: None
- Weight: 5.9 lbs
- Length of Pull: 13.75 in.
- Twist: 1:9″ RH
- Grooves: 6