What’s in the Box
- Ruger American Predator Rifle 243 Win (Left Handed Model)
- (1) Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The Ruger American Rifle® Predator in 243 Win is now available in a left-handed configuration. Left-handed shooters can now enjoy the long-range and high accuracy capabilities of the heavier tapered barrel Predator, chambered in one of the most capable long-range cartridges available today.
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Patented Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Heavier tapered, threaded barrel is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- Factory-Installed One-Piece Aluminum Scope Rail
- Also includes – magazine; sling swivel studs.
- Model Number: 26916
- Caliber: 243 Win
- Stock: Moss Green Synthetic
- Magazine: Flush-Fit
- Sights: None-Scope Rail Installed
- Barrel Length: 22″
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Capacity: 4
- Thread Pattern: 5/8″-24
- Finish: Matte Black
- Weight: 6.6 lb.
- Twist: 1:9″ RH
- Overall Length: 42″
- Length of Pull: 13.75″
- Grooves: 5