What’s in the Box
- Ruger 9E 9MM Black Striker-Fired Pistol
- One 10-Round Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
Ruger® SR-Series pistols are perfectly sized to be comfortable and controllable with slim, ergonomic grips and narrow slides. A short reach from the backstrap to the trigger creates a comfort level that will challenge any standard-sized, striker-fired pistol available today. The structurally rigid, recoil-reducing, glass-filled nylon frames and alloy or stainless steel slides combine to create low-maintenance, rugged and reliable handguns
The Ruger® 9E® is the newest addition to the popular SR-Series line of pistols and features the Essentials – Everything You Need and Nothing You Don’t.
This configuration of the Ruger 9E is the same as the standard Ruger 9E Model. The only difference is the magazine.
- Unique reversible backstrap (flat or arched) that allows shooters to quickly customize the size and feel of the grip, without the use of separate inserts or special tools.
- Integral accessory mounting rail provides space for mounting lights, lasers and other tactical accessories.
- Dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system features a raked-forward front sight for easy removal from the holster and a drift adjustable rear sight.
- High-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Manual safety and D-shaped magazine release are easy to reach and actuate and appeal to both left- and right-handed shooters.
- Visual inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Ships with one 10-round flush fit magazine.
- Slide Material: Alloy Steel
- Slide Finish: Black Oxide
- Grip Frame: Black High Performance Glass-Filled Nylon
- Sights: 3-Dot
- Barrel Length: 4.14 in.
- Overall Length: 7.50 in.
- Height: 5.53 in.
- Width: 1.27 in.
- Weight: 27.20 oz.
- Capacity: 10+1
- Twist: 1:10 RH
- Grooves: 6