What’s in the Box
- Ruger 22 Charger Takedown Lite 22LR Rimfire Pistol
- (1) 15-Round Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
With the addition of a rear-mounted picatinny rail with integrated QD cup, these models are brace ready and can be easily customized to fit the needs of any shooter. The Takedown Lite configuration features a cold hammer-forged, 10″ threaded barrel tensioned in an aluminum alloy barrel sleeve.
- Features a factory-installed Picatinny-style rail brace mount with integrated QD cup.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel tensioned in aluminum alloy barrel sleeve features a 1/2″-28 threaded muzzle and is fitted with a thread cap which can be removed to allow for the use of muzzle accessories.
- Features a standard ergonomic pistol grip that can be easily replaced with any AR-style grip.
- Factory-installed Picatinny rail provides ample room for scopes and red-dot sights.
- Includes one, 15-round, BX-15® magazine, which is the perfect length when shooting with the included bipod prone or from the bench.
- Included adjustable bipod offers rock-steady sighting.
- Takedown models quickly and easily breaks down into two sections for convenient storage and transport.
- Compatible with the Silent-SR® sound suppressor
- Model Number: 4935
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Capacity: 15
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Sights: Picatinny Rail Installed
- Barrel Length: 10″
- Finish: Matte Black
- Stock Feature: Picatinny Rail Brace Mount
- Stock: Black Polymer
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
- Stock Option: Takedown
- Overall Length: 19″
- Weight: 57 oz.
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Available in CA: No
- Available in MA: No
- UPC: 7-36676-04935-6