What’s in the Box
- Ruger 10/22 Takedown Lite 22LR Rimfire Rifle
- (1) 10-Round Magazine
- Nylon Carrying Case
- Interchangeable Stock
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
Introducing the Ruger® 10/22 Takedown® Lite, which combines the popular attributes of the 10/22 Takedown line with a new, lighter weight barrel and the Ruger® Modular Stock System. This new barrel configuration consists of a cold hammer-forged alloy steel barrel mated with a 6061-T6 aluminum alloy sleeve. The barrel nut is torqued to precise factory specifications to optimize performance.
Taking a page from the Ruger 22/45 Lite®, the 10/22 Takedown Lite’s aluminum alloy barrel sleeve is ventilated, resulting in the lightest weight 10/22 target barrel yet from Ruger. The barrel and sleeve are torqued to an optimum setting to provide outstanding accuracy both at ambient temperatures and when heated by long strings of fire or by employing a sound suppressor. The aluminum sleeve is manufactured with an array of small diameter, circular ventilations that not only provide a striking look but also aid in heat dissipation during extended use.
The 10/22 Takedown Lite weighs 4.7 pounds and is 34.50” long when assembled; each subassembly is less than 20.25″ long. Disassembly is a simple matter of pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart. The 16.12” tensioned barrel features a 1/2″-28 threaded muzzle and is fitted with a thread cap which can be removed to allow for the use of muzzle accessories. The 10/22 Takedown Lite also incorporates the Ruger Modular Stock System and comes with both low and high comb, standard length of pull modules.
Employing the standard 10/22® action and ten-round rotary magazine, the 10/22 Takedown Lite offers legendary 10/22 reliability in a lightweight, compact and portable package. The rifle is shipped in a convenient carrying case, which provides ample storage with extra pockets and magazine pouches. Multiple attachment points for the padded, single shoulder strap offer a variety of carrying options.
- Patented, detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Legendary action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel tensioned in aluminum alloy barrel sleeve features a 1/2″-28 threaded muzzle and is fitted with a thread cap which can be removed to allow for the use of muzzle accessories.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Also includes: Convenient carry-case, which provides ample storage room for magazines and accessories.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Features the Ruger® Modular Stock System with a low comb, standard length of pull (ships with an additional high comb, standard length of pull stock module).
- Model Number: 21152
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Stock: Black Synthetic
- Front Sight: None
- Rear Sight: None
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Feature: Alloy Steel Barrel Tensioned in Aluminum Sleeve
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
- Capacity: 10
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Finish: Satin Black
- Overall Length: 34.62″
- Barrel Length: 16.10″
- Weight: 4.5 lb.
- Grooves: 6