The Benchmark for .22 Rifles – Experience the Tradition. The Ruger 10/22 Sporter with Birch Sporter Stock is Americas favorite .22 LR rifle, with proven performance in a wide range of styles for every rimfire application. Ideally suited for informal target shooting, plinking, small game hunting and action-shooting events, Ruger has sold millions of 10/22 rifles since their introduction in 1964.
It looks right, feels right, shoots right and continues to perform under heavy use – inspiring the most fanatical loyalty from its owners. With proven design, legendary reliability and the modern features demanded by todays .22 LR shooters, these firearms are priced right to make keeping tradition affordable.
- Patented, detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Legendary action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Sling swivels and flat buttplate with rubber buttpad on American walnut stock.
- Model Number: 1235
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Stock: Birch Sporter w/ Checkering
- Front Sight: None
- Rear Sight: None
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Twist: 1:16 RH
- Capacity: 10
- Finish: Blued
- Weight: 7.5 lb.
- Overall Length: 38.50 in.
- Barrel Length: 20 in.
- Grooves: 6
There are no reviews yet.