What’s in the Box
- Ruger 10/22 Sporter 22LR Rimfire Rifle
- (1) Magazine
- Pad Lock
- Owner’s Manual
Those who choose autoloading .22s are often shooters who practice a great deal and demand endurance from their firearms. The Ruger 10/22 rifle offers a superior combination of light weight, short overall length, and mechanical dependability that ensures years of reliable service, even with heavy use. One of the best-selling .22 rifles in history, the Ruger 10/22 is a favorite of small-game hunters, plinkers, and target shooters in matches where speed and accuracy are paramount.
Constructed with simple, integrated sub assemblies, the trigger housing contains the entire firing mechanism. It employs a high-speed, swinging hammer to ensure short lock time. It is also equipped with a sliding cross-button-type safety. The Ruger 10/22 Long Rifle receiver is drilled and tapped for a tip-off scope-mount adapter, included with each rifle. The unique removable Ruger rotary magazine is the most reliable .22 magazine ever invented.
- Patented, detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Legendary action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Sling swivels and flat buttplate with rubber buttpad.
- Model Number: 1102
- Caliber: 22LR
- Stock: American Walnut
- Front Sight: Gold Bead
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Capacity: 10
- Finish: Satin Black
- Weight: 5.2 lb.
There are no reviews yet.