What’s in the Box
- Ruger 10/22 Carbine 22LR Rifle
- Trigger Lock
- Owner’s Manual
For over 50 years, the 10/22 has been America’s favorite rimfire rifle. The legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design, ensuring consistent, reliable performance. This edition of the Ruger 10/22 Carbine is outfitted with a Charcoal Synthetic Stock.
- This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Factory-installed combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Model Number: 31145
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Capacity: 10
- Stock: Charcoal Synthetic
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Finish: Satin Black
- Barrel Length: 18.50 Inches
- Overall Length: 37.00 in.
- Front Sight: None
- Rear Sight: None
- Weight: 4.50 lbs.
- Twist: 1:16 RH
- Grooves: 6