New for 2016, the brand new Ruger 10/22 M1 Carbine rimfire rifle is a replica of the famous M1 Carbine, chambered in the ever popular 22LR. The Ruger® 10/22® rifle is America’s favorite 22 LR rifle, with proven performance in a wide range of styles for every rimfire application. Ideally suited for informal target shooting, ”plinking,” small game hunting and action-shooting events, Ruger has sold millions of 10/22 rifles since their introduction in 1964.
- Firearm Features
- Patented, detachable 15-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Legendary action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Model Number: 21138
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Stock: M1 Carbine Wood
- Front Sight: Blade
- Rear Sight: Ghost Ring Adjustable
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Twist: 1:16 in. RH
- Capacity: 15
- Finish: Blued
- Weight: 5.20 lbs.
- Overall Length: 36 in.
- Barrel Length: 18.50 in.
- Grooves: 6
There are no reviews yet.